DAW-MAG Cross-country saddle LEOPARD - Exclusive
It is a professional close contact saddle designed for cross-country. It is a single flap saddle with long billets that require short girths.
The seat and knee rolls are made of anty-slip leather, which ensures better comfort for the rider. The panels are filled with a shock-absorbing synthetic wool whereas knee rolls and seat are filled with elastic latex forms that are resistant to deformations.
The saddle has 5-year warranty for tree and 2-year warranty for leather and manufacturing defects.
Comfort for the rider:
- comfortable, well-designed seat
- single flaps that ensure better contact with the horse
- knee rolls and leg rolls that ensure safety, stability, balance and freedom of movements
- deeply hidden stirrup bars
All the features ensure well-balanced rider's seat and proper rider's position.
Comfort for the horse:
Innovative technologies allow the freedom of horse's movements especially its back and shoulders.
- elastic tree (made of epoxy reinforced with glass fiber)
- elastic and reinforced gullet
- soft, shock-absorbing panels adjusting to the movement of horse's back
Flap length: 35 cm
Knee rolls: 3,5 cm
Panels: filled with synthetic wool
Important: All saddles might be adjusted both for the rider (seat, flap length, knee rolls) and the horse (gullet, panels) after consulting our shop assistants. The waiting time is approximately 8 weeks.
Gullet variants: M=29cm / L=31cm / XL=33cm
Available sizes: 17", 17,5", 18"
- exclusive (imported Italian leather and Polish leather)
- super (imported leather)