The helmet is designed and made in Italy by the KASK company perfectly combines style, design and functionality.
Riding helmet KASK DOGMA CHROME LIGHT black with silver shining frame / HHE00002.298ilver / HHE00002.298
Designed and completely made in Italy, the Dogma Chrome Light perfectly combines style, design, and functionality.
Its elegant shape and unique technological details guarantee comfort, safety and high performance to the rider.
- The molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light.
- It’s covered with a special textile material which is waterproof, scratch resistant and washable.
- Additionally, the soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable, and helps to avoid irritations of the skin.
- It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be much appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design.
- The comfortable and breathable inner padding is made of 100% Merino Wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation.
- The inner shell is made with expanded polystyrene and features three levels of densities in order to ensure total shock protection, comfort and lightness.
- With two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart ventilation system in the helmet provides high volumes of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort to the rider.
KASK is well aware that the helmet has to fit correctly to the rider’s head so that the best safety level is guaranteed.
This is the reason for which KASK helmets are provided with KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in a carbon look.
Introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, the FIT System allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head.
Available in different colors to suit the taste of every rider, Dogma Chrome Light is characterized by its shining frame, a feature that is also present in other KASK helmets, and makes this collection truly unique in its own kind.