Leather Oil 10l / 1013
- Ideal for leather that has become hard and brittle.
- Leather-oil soaks in very well and keeps the leather in a good condition.
- It's used mostly for the maintenance of thick leather-types, especially for tack like saddles, bridles, etc. for the equestrian sport.
- Contains high quality mineral oils.
Instructions for use:
- rub in well with sponge or a cloth.
- Let it soak in for a while and polish if necessary.
- Test first on an inconspicuous area and don't use on suede and on the top of the saddle.