Thin socks for horse riding, horseshoe print.
Summer microfiber socks COMODO in horseshoes / SPJM
Classic riding socks made of a microfiber and cotton blend:
- extremely soft and pleasant to the touch
- they absorb moisture very well
- they have a reinforced foot and a non-compressive welt
- an additional welt in the midfoot keeps the sock in place.
Due to its unusual properties, microfiber is used in the production of sportswear:
- made using new technologies with extremely thin polyester and nylon fibers
- microfiber structure with microscopic holes increases breathability
- it absorbs moisture very well
- the fiber is extremely strong and tear-resistant
- does not pilling and does not deform
- soft and friendly to the touch
- does not cause irritation or allergies - friendly for allergy sufferers
- cotton admixture ennobles the knitted fabric.
The colors in the photos may differ from reality depending on the screen settings.
Please follow the description.