Terms and Conditions
I. General information
The owner of the online shop www.amigo-konie.pl is the following:
Amigo Sprzet Jezdziecki
situated in Będzin, ul. Rozy Luksemburg 48.
Tax identification number: 649-16-79-954 business registration number as follows 14808/2004 issued by the president of Bedzin and 69265 business registration number as follows issued by the president of Krakow.
The opening hours of the shop in Bedzin are the following:
from Monday to Friday 11:00 - 19:00
Saturday 10:00 - 15:00
Sunday - closed
The said hereinafter online shop amigo-konie.pl sells goods (equestrian equipment) on the Internet. By registering, placing and confirming orders in the online shop you accept and agree to be bound by the Online Shop Terms and the terms and conditions of the Website which together shall constitute the entire contract between you and Amigo Sprzet Jezdziecki. Placement and confirmation of an order is equal with acceptance of this contract, voluntary purchase of the ordered goods and the content to process the personal data of the Buyer by the Seller to proceed an order. Under the Polish Civil Code the placed order is the sale contract.
To be able to place orders in the online shop amigo-konie.pl, the Customer shall have: computer
with Internet connection, Internet browser corresponding to MS Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox > 3, Opera 9, active email address.
All the products in the online shop amigo-konie.pl are new, free from any physical and legal defects and have been legally launched on the Polish market; in case when the product is second hand, or defected there is always information included in the product description.
II. Order placement and processing
- Orders may be placed 24 hours a day 7 days per week over the whole week. Orders are accepted through the website www.amigo-konie.pl, or on the phone +48 (32) 760-20-20.
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday after 15.00, Saturday, Sunday and festivals, are proceeded on the following working day. Execution of orders is within 24 hours of their adoption, or upon completion of all ordered products.
3. In accordance with the applicable law Amigo Sprzet Jezdziecki reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the online shop to those below 18 years.
In this case, potential Customers will be notified of the above.
- By placing an order shall be construed the Customer declaration of intent that leads directly to the conclusion of the sale contract and specifies, in particular, the type and quantity of the Goods, so the products from the offer by amigo-konie.pl that have been added to the shopping cart.
- Soon after placing the order the Customer shall receive an email with the order confirmation including such information as: product specification, delivery address, total amount, payment method, shipping. In the absence of such information, you should contact our sales team by phone, or email.
- The payment should be made in advance to our bank account, or through Przelewy24.
For more details go to PAYMENT METHODS.
- The order processing begins in case of:
• all the orders paid at receipt – at the moment of receipt of the order by the Shop assistant;
• bank transfer – at the moment of receipt of cash on the the seller's account;
• payment through the service Przelewy24 - at the time of receipt of the payment confirmation by the Seller
• hire purchase, upon receipt of the credit contract signed by the Customer, or receipt of information from the bank about granting the credit.
- We reserve the right to verify, or cancel the order in case of justified doubts about the possibility of proceeding the order.
- For all the orders shipped outside the Polish borders, we only accept two payment methods: bank transfer, or payment through Przelewy24.
- We reserve the right to cancel the order unless the payment is made within 14 days after receiving the order confirmation.
- When some of the ordered products are unavailable, the Customer will receive proper information about further realization and waiting time. If there is no reply from the Customer within 5 days, the Shop reserves the right to send the available items, or cancel the order.
- In case of the prepaid order when there is no possibility to proceed it and send it complete, amigo-konie.pl informs the Customer about the lack of the unavailable product. Then the Customer may accept that, or cancel the whole order. The Shop returns the payment made in advance by the Customer to the Consumer’s bank account.
- In case of promotions and sales the orders are fulfilled according to their appearance in the shop. There is a limited number of products available on promotions and sales. The Shop reserves the right to correct the order, send an incomplete order, or even to cancel the order in case the products on promotions, or sales have run out of stock.
- The time necessary for fulfilling the order includes the time needed by Poczta Polska / shipping company for delivering the parcel to the address specified in the order by the Customer (the delivery time includes only working days).
- All the prices in the online shop amigo-konie.pl are gross prices and include VAT.
- All orders are sent with a receipt; the Supplier issues a VAT invoice at the individual request of the Customer.
- The Customer may cancel the order by phone, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) until the order has the status “In Progress”.
III. Delivery and payment
- The goods ordered in the online shop www.amigo-konie.pl are delivered within the territory of Poland by Poczta Polska, or GLS company. The delivery takes 1-2 working days to most of the places in Poland (to smaller, or distant places it might take 2-3 working days).
- The Shop does not bear responsibility for the parcels damaged due to actions of Poczta Polska, or shipping companies. The Customer is obliged to inspect the goods upon receipt in the presence of the worker employed by Poczta Polska/shipping company and immediately complain to the shipping company about any damages caused, or notify amigo-konie.pl. All complaints concerning mechanical damages of the parcel done during shipment will be considered only after drafting a protocol of damage that shall be signed by both the Customer and parcel carrier.
- The cost of delivery within the territory of Poland is consistent with the price list by Poczta Polska for priority parcels with B dimensions, or the price list by the shipping company GLS presented on the website amigo-konie.pl in the bookmark FORMS OF DELIVERY. All the orders with the total value of above 500zl will be dispatched without any postage at the expense of the Shop (this includes only parcels delivered in Poland). Free delivery does not include bulky parcels such as horse feeds, feeders, electric fence posts, etc. Delivery costs outside the territory of Poland depend on the destination and total weight of the ordered goods.
- On shipping day the Customer will receive by email information about dispatching the order.
IV. Returns and exchanges
- Under the Act of 2nd March, 2000 "On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product," a consumer may cancel the contract and return the goods purchased in the shop amigo-konie.pl for any reason, within 10 days from the date of delivery.
- In case of the contract withdrawal, the contract does not bind any more and the Customer is freed from any liabilities. Everything rendered by the parties must be returned unchanged unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management. The Customer is obliged to return all the products including freebies as well as vouchers and the purchase confirmation. The goods must be returned immediately within 14 calendar days.
- The returned goods must be sent back together with the received receipt (VAT invoice), documents and a written statement of cancellation of the purchase to the address below:
Amigo Sprzęt Jezdziecki
ul. R. Luksemburg 48
- Any payments made for the returned goods will be transfered into the Customer's bank account within 14 days after receiving the parcel by the Shop.
- The Customer must cover all the postage for returning, or exchanging the goods. All returns and parcels sent at the expense of amigo-konie.pl will not be accepted, except when something else has been agreed.
- All costs of transport, in case of the exchange of the goods resulting from incorrect processing of the order by amigo-konie.pl, shall be covered by amigo-konie.pl. In case of any stated mistakes the costs of transport to amigo-konie.pl incurred by the Customer shall be returned in the amount resulting from the waybill.
- The return/exchange of the goods will not be accepted by the Shop and sent back to the Customer at the Customer's expense in case of the goods returned after the required term, without the receipt, letter of complaint, labels, original packaging, or when the goods will be dirty, or damaged.
- The Shop amigo-konie.pl, in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 - 576, Journal of Laws of 18th May, 1964, No. 16, item. 93, as amended), and the Act of 27th July, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws dated 5th September, 2002, No. 141, item. 1176), consider complaints within 2 years from the date of the purchase of the product.
- The Shop is liable for any discrepancies in goods with the contract in case the item sold by the Shop is defective (the defect decreases the value of the purchased item, or utility of the product, when the product does not correspond to the properties described in the online shop amigo-konie.pl, or was sent incomplete), and the Customer was not informed about the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract. The entitlement to the complaint is conditioned by drafting a written notice of the defect within 2 months from the date of its discovery. The appropriate form can be found in the FORMS bookmark on the website www.amigo-konie.pl.
- By virtue of any discrepancies in the goods with the contract, the Customer has the right to: contract withdrawal, price reduction, replacement of the defective item for anther one without defects, or defect removal. The complaint will be considered by amigo-konie.pl within 14 days after receiving the product together with the required documents to the address below:
Amigo Sprzet Jezdziecki
ul. R. Luksemburg 48
- The Customer will be notified about the way of handling the complaint by phone, or email. If the complaint is accepted, the product will be repaired and send back to the Customer at the expense of amigo-konie.pl. If the repair is impossible, or requires extra expenses, or the Shop cannot meet the requirements of the Customer in the course of appropriate time, the product will be exchanged for a new one.
- The costs of transport of the faulty goods to amigo-konie.pl shall be covered by the Customer. Any parcels sent back at the expense of the Shop will not be accepted.
- The complaints relating to mechanical damages done during the shipment, or the lack of goods will be considered only in the presence of the carrier. This type of complaint will only by accepted on the condition of drafting a protocol of complaint with the carrier.
VI. Other provisions
- The Shop is committed to the protection of personal data in accordance with the Act of 29th August, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, item. 883). According to this law, Customers have the right to access their data, to correct them and make a request to discontinue their use.
- Amigo Sprzet Jezdziecki reserves the right to any amendments of the contents of these Terms and Conditions. The registered Customers will be notified by email (the information will be sent to the email given at registration) about any changes, or the extent of any changes. The current version of Terms and Conditions is always available for the Customer in the bookmark Terms and Conditions. During the order processing and the whole period of post-sale protection the Customer is subject to Terms and Conditions approved upon order placement.
- Despite making every effort to ensure that on the website amigo-konie.pl descriptions were consistent with the actual state, we can not guarantee that it does not contain any errors or omissions, which may not give cause of action. Therefore, in case of any doubt, before placing an order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- In cases not stipulated in this Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall be binding.