Thermal Insoles for riding boots.
Inserts for shoes heat-insulating with felt (pair)
Three-layer thermal insulation inserts for comfort and warmth:
- the first layer - felt, which prevents the feet chafing
- the second layer - flexible foam, which strengthens the insole
- the third layer - aluminum foil, which perfectly insulates the foot from the cold ground
- the insoles provide great shock absorption, increasing the comfort of using the boots
- wool felt well absorbs moisture, which increases hygiene and improves the fit of the shoes to the feet.
The inserts are recommended for everyone whose feet get cold, protecting them from the cold, especially on frosty days.
Inserts should be inserted with aluminum foil facing down.
They are suitable for all types of boots.
Insert thickness: 50mm
- 36 - 24cm
- 37 - 24.5 cm
- 38 - 25cm
- 39 - 25.5cm
- 40 - 26cm
- 41 - 26.5cm
- 42 - 27cm
- 43 - 27.5 cm
- 44 - 28cm
- 45 - 29cm
- 46 -30cm