Soft, warm and breathable insoles for riding boots.
Sheep wool inerts on felt (pair)
Very warm double-layer shoe insoles:
- first layer - natural sheep's wool fur, which prevents chafing of the feet, soothes the pressure of the foot on the ground and keeps the heat
- the second layer - durable wool felt, which strengthens the insole and insulates the foot from the cold ground
- the long hair of the fur allows for the adjustment of the insole to the shape of the foot and ensures air flow
- great amortization, reducing foot fatigue
- wool perfectly absorbs moisture, improving foot hygiene.
The insoles are recommended for everyone whose feet get cold, and also as an additional protection against cold on frosty days .
The inserts should be inserted with the felt facing down.
They are suitable for all types of boots.
Felt thickness: 3mm
Wool height: 1 cm
- 36 - 24cm
- 37 - 24.5 cm
- 38 - 25cm
- 39 - 25.5cm
- 40 - 26cm
- 41 - 26.5cm
- 42 - 27cm
- 43 - 27.5 cm
- 44 - 28cm
- 45 - 29cm
- 46 -30cm