ROECKL GLOVES MELBOURNE / 3301-283
With the lightweight, ultra soft MELBOURNE riding glove, ROECKL SPORTS is introducing an exclusive new development: ROECK-AIR.
- The particularly thin fabric used on the palm is hard-wearing, provides superb sensitivity on the reins, and is highly breathable thanks to micro perforation.
- You’ll barely feel as though you’re wearing a glove
- The fabric is also completely TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE. This new material is combined with the equally new smooth and elastic Lycra made with ECONYL® yarn and elastane on the back of the hand
- Made entirely from regenerated nylon waste (e.g. old fishing nets), ECONYL® yarn is infinitely recyclable without sacrificing quality.
- ROECKL relies on its tried and tested COMFORT-CUT. A smooth soft-wipe thumb completes the top-class features.
- An added bonus is that the MELBOURNE also looks great, besides offering excellent functionality. Intricate metallic elements on the back of the hand make a fashion statement, and riders can choose between three stylish color combinations: elegant mocha with rose gold, sporty-feminine gray with pink contrasts, or cool black with shimmering metallic anthracite.