The energizer (shepherd) is used to generate short electrical pulses in animal fences with the purpose of controlling grazing animals as well as deterring unwanted animals.
Energiser POMELAC Pastuch AS-1100 / 101-010-015
Mains energiser for the construction of electric fences spread over vast areas, expanded into quarters and additional conductive lines
- powered from 230V / 50Hz mains or 12V battery
- ideal for animals that are easy to supervise, sensitive to electric impulse: horses, dairy cattle, poultry, pigs etc.
- input energy: 1100 mJ
- maximum output energy: 500 mJ
- maximum output voltage: 10,000 V
- lamp signaling correct operation of the energizer
- TURBO / ECO function
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY.
TURBO mode delivers maximum energy.
- The output energy in TURBO mode - 500 mJ
- ECO mode reduces the energy consumption of the battery.
- The output energy in the ECO mode - 370 mJ
- energizer PASTUCH AS-1100,
- crocodile clips for the battery,
- 230V / 50Hz mains adapter,
- warning sign,