Wool socks for winter, with remarkable thermal insulation, hygroscopic and breathable properties.
Outdoor merynos and alpaka wool socks COMODO / STAN
Extremely warm and very comfortable winter socks:
- made of a mixture of merino and alpaca wool with unusual properties
- the antibacterial effect of wool protects the foot
- wool's high hygroscopicity ensures that the foot is always dry
- the socks are very warm and breathable
- easily adjusts to the foot
- double welt - stabilizes the sock without leaving an imprint on the calf
- reinforced around the heel
- smoothed seams in the toe area ensure comfort and protect against chafing
- due to their unique properties, they are perfect for horse riding both in winter and summer.
- 55% merino wool
- 25% alpaca wool
- 15% polyamide
- 4% polypropylene
- 3% elastan.