1045061 RAPIDE Rappo Relax with B-12 1kg
- Food supplement for an optimum balance in restless horses.
- The first effect of a magnesium deficiency is a reduced level of magnesium in the muscles.
- Muscles need magnesium to be able to relax.
- The first signs of a magnesium deficiency are therefore nervousness and inability to relax.
- After stress, the next symptoms are usually a loss of appetite, poor nutritional absorption and poor performance capacity.
- Extreme muscular pain and hypersensitivity, even muscular tremors and irregular heart rhythms can also occur and be indicative of a magnesium deficiency.
- It can even block the muscles and lead to muscle seizure.
- Magnesium has a favourable effect on the animal’s digestive system and energy level.
Recommended dosage: 25 grams a day.
Keep cool, dry and out of reach of children.
- magnesium oxide,
- combination of vitamins,
- magnesium citrate,
- mixed aromas.
- Raw protein 5.00 %
- Raw fat 0.00 %
- Raw fibres 0.15 %
- Raw ash 20.00%
- Calcium0.00 %
- Phosphor 0.00 %
- Sodium0.00 %
- Magnesium 14.00 %
Additives per kilo:
- vitamin B12 300 mg,